Samsung launched what could be considered as the most advanced mobile phone so far, the ‘SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII’ yesterday. here’s a look at its most important features:
- Wireless charging and wi-fi channel bonding, which doubles the wi-fi bandwidth
- 22% larger than S2
- Super fast display with a 0.01ms response speed and more energy efficient
- Quad-core Exynox. 4.8″ HD super AMOLED display
- 8-megapixel camera with LED flash, zero shutter lag, ‘Burst shot’, ‘Best Photo’, ‘Face Zoom’ and ‘group Tag’.
- Enhanced Touchwiz from ringtones to wallpaer and lock screen to create relaxed and peaceful experience
- ‘Smart Stay‘ uses the front-facing camera to detect if you’re looking at it, so it knows wther to keep the screen awake
- Sharing features such as ‘S Beam’, ‘All Share Cast’, ‘Buddy Photo Share’ and ‘AllShare Play’ ensure you stay socially connected
- ‘S Beam’ makes 2 galaxy phones connect when they touch, enabling instant transfers using WiFi Direct.
- ‘Smart Alert’ feature ensures you don’t miss notifications, while ‘Social Tag’ keeps you up-to-date with friends and family
- ‘Direct Call‘ feature: texting someone but decided to call them instead? simply raise the phone to your ear and this feature activates
- ‘S Voice‘ (SIRI equivalent) listens, responds quickly and understands 8 different languages
- Ice Cream Sandwich Android OS
more on #GALAXYSIII @SamsungMobile